Monday, January 14, 2013

Two Weeks Until The Move!


After a recent trip to Oregon (see trip summary video below), it became clear to me that I am not quite ready to head back to the big city.  So instead, I've decided to move out to Southern Oregon with my best friend.  The plan is to get some land off the beaten path and have some fun in the great outdoors.  I will be trading in my cocktails at the club for sitting on a frozen lake attempting to fish out of a hole in the ice.  I will no longer be showing off my sweet dance moves on a crowded sweaty dance floor while everyone stares on in envy, instead I will be showing off my sweet dance moves to woodland creatures.

This will be a major change to say the least.  In preparation I decided to join a dating site and put the new zip code in to see what I have to look forward to.  I received two messages almost instantly.  My reaction to the first one's profile photo was "Wow, what a bold choice of lip stick color" and the second one was "boy, that sitar really makes his turban "pop."  It has become clear to me that I will be investing in a blow-up doll.

My last visit with David involved sledding on fire, taking a metal boat down a river in a blizzard, and taping fireworks to my nipples and lighting them off.  I feel like this move is the best idea ever.  I have a friend that supports my terrible ideas, and better yet, has countless terrible ideas of his own.  Two weeks until the shit show begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment