Friday, January 25, 2013

Let's get something STRAIGHT

It's come to my attention that I need to get something straight.  Over the past few weeks, I've been receiving many messages, comments, and posts with various Brokeback Mountain clips, photos, and quotes.  Yes, I'm moving to the mountains and plan on getting some land and a few horses with my friend, but David is what we in the biz call straight.  The important thing is that I'm okay with this, and I accept him regardless of his lifestyle choices.  He's here, he's straight, get used to it.  If anything, with me moving out there without a job, this would be Brokeass Mountain.

I feel like this photo will help showcase our differences... despite the fact we are both wearing camouflage and we both have the same body type.


David protecting our country in Iraq/Jake on Safari in the Serengeti


David has become one of my closest friends.  We talk just about everything.  It's kinda nice.  However, when I start talking specific details of my dating life, it makes him incredibly uncomfortable, but not nearly as uncomfortable and awkward as me when he is discussing lady parts.  David has a wonderful girlfriend, and I'm actually pretty excited about going on double dates with my recently acquired boyfriend.




This is George Glass.  He has a really well defined chest, manly swollen hands from a high sodium diet, and genitals that are shaped like a black box.  He's got a great personality, and after seeing the match.com possibilities, I think he will be my only steady relationship for a while.

The move is less than a week away and once I get settled in the video blog will begin.  Please comment below if you have a second, subscribe, and tell a friend.   It's back to packing for me, and by packing, I mean having a snuggle party with George.

6 comments:

  1. I will be reading your posts faithfully because you enlighten me and make me smile. If you and Dave need any distance Reiki e-mail me.
    Denise Seah aka Mystic Mom
    www.mysticmomsparanormal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you and love reading everything. I hope yall are having a good time! <3

    ReplyDelete